Avivah Wittenberg-Cox brings two decades of expertise of gender balancing the corporate world to personal life. The discovery of late love in her own life, and the life-changing benefits it brought her personally, have inspired her to drop the compartmentalising barrier between professional and personal. The change in men and women and the roles they play in every domain is changing… everything.
In intensive half-day sessions, she works with a limited number of couples who want to start right or end well… she is not a couples therapist, but a Couples’ Strategist. She brings the tools and expertise available in the corporate world to the personal…
She also works with companies who want to support their leaders’ ability to manage the gender balance at home, and at work, in a seamless, integrated way. And who want to share those skills with their teams.
For the rest, she is CEO of 20-first, author, consultant, coach, professor and change agent. She blogs for Harvard Business Review and teaches at HEC, one of the world’s leading business schools. She is the Founder and Honorary President of GlobalPWN.net, started in Paris over two decades ago. Canadian, French and Swiss, she now lives in London with her sculptor husband and ridiculously cute Cavalier King Charles while admiring her gender-balanced children (a son and a daughter) craft their own global lives…
MY RELATED WRITING
- Finding Meaning, David Kessler
- Come of Age, Stephen Jenkinson
- To Have or To Be? Eric Fromm
- The 100-Year Life, Lynda Gratton & Andrew Scott
- Look Beyond the Building, Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- A Long Bright Future, Laura Carstensen
- The Big Shift, Navigating the New Future Beyond Midlife, Marc Freedman
- Extra Time: 10 Lessons for an Aging World, Camilla Cavendish